Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Devi in love with LBS

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! Devi from my class 111 is crazy about LBS from 403......muhahahahaha.....aiyo she sit beside me and than always tell me or Su about LBS sia.....annoying lor........She always say.... LbS so cute , sweet , nice , cool , handsome.......... eeewwww....He is non of the above lor......i feel like puking when she say that lor..... haiiss......... so crazy about him lar.....ask her to tell him herself , she dun wan.....haiiss....always ask me if i got new Boyfriend.....boring lor.......When she say about LBS....Su ask her if she like LBS..... she only smile and look away shyly..........her cheek oso go red lor....even you cannot see properly....you can feel that she is shy......haiiss.....If they two can stead hor......my life is more peaceful lor..........

2 comments:

  1. WHAT?! REALLY?! MATCH-MAKE THEM!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. oi......no hor...i just wan some peace.....

    ReplyDelete