Thursday, August 20, 2009

Chervy crazy about jonas brothers....

haiiss......another boring day in school...finally...ended!yapee...... i got a friend....she is Chervy... she is so crazy about Jonas brothers lor...... everyday take their posters out and see...haiiss....although i oso think tt they are cute....so cute.....but i oso never always take their posters and see..... i planned to buy a Jobro CD for Ryuta....... Chervy tell me tt if ryuta party cancelled...give her the CD........ Dream on lar......even if ryuta party cancelled....i will keep tt.... Aiyo...... Chervy loves jobros....but Nisha hates them...dun understand her....... jonas brothers rocks lor.....especially Nick and Joe....they rock man......... so cute.....Nisha they are not gays..... if you wan to see a real gay...... come to my chinese tuition class.....got a lot (2) all sitting in front of me....hahas...no offence arh.....:)

1 comment:

  1. HEY, I NOT GAY, LET ME REPEAT,
    I. AM. NOT. GAY!!!!!!!
    你才是同性恋!!!!
    lol
    Seriously, Ask Bishan Gay, he's the guy smiling at RI people. XD
    I'd like to end off with this
    I AM STRAIGHT.
    (I not too sure about red man though..)

    ReplyDelete